Saturday, March 31, 2007

keys

words cannot describe how great it feels to finally have a new and fully functional keyboard with a rather nice ergonomic design to top it off. got a new mouse but i think i'll continue with my trusty old mouse which has helped me vanquish countless foes in various games. but the sheer joy. oh. i havent felt such unadulterated happiness in such a long time even though its for something so utterly insignificant like being able to type me c's, v's, x's, z's and to be able to press enter or escape or to control-c control-v. so wonderful! so amazing! its like learning to walk all over again! wowee! hurrah!

ok wait. let me catch my breath. it seems that i have posted three times today. all that zeal. i must use it to post my newest theory soon. if it holds up, i might go for a fourth! whee.

okay. i know by now, you think i'm being really silly. but i've said it before. its the little things that make all the difference.

No comments: